Question:
Is steve wilkos for real?
2008-10-22 09:18:35 UTC
Seriously, is this actual people being overly dramatic, is he seriously trying to help people with his "justice " *snicker* or is it, as i expect, scripted. He seems about as realistic as he did at the GWAR show.
Four answers:
bigmonty91010
2008-10-22 09:28:15 UTC
Oh, he's for real...

Remember, for almost 20 years he was a proud member of the Chicago PD(while being best friend/personal bodyguard of Jerry Springer)...now retired from the CPD, he now has the time to "copy" Jerry and other successful talk-show hosts, but w/ a unique difference...

JERRY!...JERRY!...JERRY!
2016-05-28 12:46:20 UTC
Springer-Scripted Steve-Half scripted.
zarro
2015-12-02 12:37:08 UTC
Nope
*~^YEN^~*
2008-10-22 09:26:17 UTC
May be he's real. May be he's not. Who knows. But all I know is that my boyfriend enjoy watching his show.