Question:
What is the first thing that comes to your mind when i say "billy"?
clarevale
2006-03-08 18:20:45 UTC
What is the first thing that comes to your mind when i say "billy"?
Sixteen answers:
colinsmom
2006-03-08 18:23:11 UTC
Billy madison... of course!
valgurlnsync
2006-03-09 02:28:34 UTC
Billie Joe Armstrong
Mimi
2006-03-09 02:23:48 UTC
I would say that you cant say anything about a person by their name. I think that when that per son say stupid. First of all,ALL the people with the name billy is not stupid. But when I see the name billiy i think of a common name BILLY BOB
Michelle M
2006-03-09 03:46:25 UTC
Chasing Billy, a novel by Olivia Goldsmith
Diyannah
2006-03-09 02:24:01 UTC
billy boyd from Lord of the Rings. He played Pippin (Peregrin Took the hobbit)

or second choice:

billy idol

or third choice:

billy bob thornton
spidina
2006-03-09 03:39:16 UTC
billy madison
thepolishchef
2006-03-09 02:29:35 UTC
Goat!
Christy
2006-03-09 02:28:40 UTC
The Kid...just watched an old Simpson's last night, and he was in it. Silly...
Trisha
2006-03-10 18:32:28 UTC
That would be, Mr. Billy Zane! ( YUMMY )!!!!
2006-03-09 02:27:47 UTC
bob
missgoddessrachel
2006-03-09 04:21:26 UTC