Question:
who is the actual greatest magician on earth?
shalvin
2006-04-07 01:53:25 UTC
the greatest illusionist
Thirteen answers:
2006-04-07 01:56:05 UTC
My wife. She can make money disappear in front of your eyes and instead of pulling a rabbit out of a hat she produces clothes, and shoes and makeup and etc etc
kingbodonti
2006-04-07 01:54:31 UTC
Prafulla Chandra Sarker
veteranpainter
2006-04-07 02:19:44 UTC
FRIEND....Are you aware of how Harry Houdini died.....it was doing what he loved....performing. One of his new escape tricks,on a cold December day,the 28th,the 29th,something like that,in the 1940's. Middle of the Belle Isle bridge,Detroit, Harry's lowered over the edge bound and shackled tight."The trick: Harry is suppose to escape, underwater, bound like he was, things went wrong,Harry had been down there longer than ever before.There were signs that day, Harry didn't make it that day.He performed his illusions in the same way.....with all his heart.Just my opinion.NICE TALKING WITH YOU FRIEND!!
emanon
2006-04-07 01:55:39 UTC
David Copperfield

David Blaine comes in a good second
druid
2006-04-07 01:54:10 UTC
In my opinion, Harry Houdini.
loveydove66
2006-04-07 15:35:17 UTC
The guy on "Mind Freak"
Hardez
2006-04-07 03:35:47 UTC
am i counted in, if i can make the statue of liberty vanish
uncle_tom
2006-04-07 01:55:19 UTC
My as s
fade_as_snowflake
2006-04-07 01:56:53 UTC
lord voldemort..uups..the one who must not b typed
anon786
2006-04-07 02:43:17 UTC
merlin
holymoley