Question:
What is the name of the restaurant Toby Keith has opened in Oklahoma City?
kimmykjo2003
2007-03-01 07:20:52 UTC
What is the name of the restaurant Toby Keith has opened in Oklahoma City?
Seventeen answers:
2007-03-01 07:28:10 UTC
Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill Bricktown

310 Johnny Bench Drive

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73104

405.231.0254

http://www.ilovethisbarandgrillokc.com/
sunshine05rose
2007-03-01 15:53:19 UTC
I Love This Bar and Grill

----------------------------------

National

Toby Keith Opens Restaurant and Bar in Oklahoma City

By

Aug 16, 2005, 16:25

Quarter Horse owner and country music star Toby Keith recent opened Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill in Oklahoma City’s Bricktown entertainment district.

On the food end, I Love This Bar & Grill (the name is taken from Keith's No. 1 hit "I Love This Bar") will serve up classic American favorites, including steaks, burgers, catfish and more.

The $4.5 million restaurant features Toby memorabilia, murals, benches made from Ford pickup truck beds, 12 flat-screen TVs, three bars, a 9-by-13-foot video wall atop a patio over looking an indoor stage for live performances. Artists, including Keith, will perform various nights after 9.

Keith also plans to open another of his restaurants in Las Vegas, Kansas City, Shreveport, Louisiana, and Council Bluffs, Iowa.

Keith has owned many racing American Quarter Horses, including The Down Side, the 2003 Champion of Champions winner.

www.bridleandbit.com
cookie78monster
2007-03-01 15:57:04 UTC
Toby Keith's I Love This Bar And Grill
♣Ally♣
2007-03-01 15:24:11 UTC
Toby Keiths I love this bar and grill I think. I cant tell you how many times I have been by there. It has a big guitar on the building.
Chris
2007-03-01 15:23:45 UTC
I think I heard it was Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill...I could be wrong
eva
2007-03-01 15:28:05 UTC
Toby Keith's "I love this bar and grill" restaurant. It's in Bricktown.
2007-03-02 01:34:37 UTC
I Love This Bar and Grill
blessed_4_life
2007-03-01 15:25:47 UTC
I Love This Bar and Grill
possum
2007-03-02 01:06:42 UTC
I Love This bar and Grill
grammygraham
2007-03-01 22:44:12 UTC
I Love This Bar and grill
carolyn l
2007-03-01 15:25:51 UTC
I Love This Bar & Grill
khiggy2414@prodigy.net
2007-03-01 15:24:51 UTC
I Love This bar and Grill
2007-03-01 16:56:21 UTC
I love this bar & grill works for the radio trivia.
kmart
2007-03-01 20:06:18 UTC
I Love This Bar and grill...
WWW.MYHIBRID.COM
2007-03-01 15:24:35 UTC
The name is RAW, OK, Toby.
morgue
2007-03-01 15:28:51 UTC
I'd like to know too, so I could be sure not to go there and support the knuckle-dragging, fascist bastard.
?
2007-03-01 15:32:43 UTC
http://www.gayot.com/restaurantpages/info.php?tag=OKRES050701&code=OK -- I go to the link, it will tell you.