Question:
what is the name of the song by eminem where he disses on 50 cent?
Lil' Man
2010-08-13 21:02:31 UTC
i think the lyrics are

there are thousands of emcees that spit hotter den half a buck
u dissed nas, d-block, and crack but now u runnin outta luck
ur whole crew is wack includin banks and buck
tha only 1 who can rap, u cut, y u such a stupid f**K?
"now u aint neva heard it sound like dis before"
dats becuz no one ever listens 2 ur s**t no more
how u gonna diss the emcees who spitten off pure heart
wen 99% of ur cds are purchased edited at walmart
they sit ur cd next 2 britany spears and nsync
ur a fake, a phony, a pop artist, u sing
u cant rap, u s**k, u couldnt rhyme for 5 dimes
thats 50 cents, im hot, im still in my prime
u can thank ur whole career to em and d-r-e
cuz witout them ud still be jus like me
dissin p***y a** rappers 2 try and get seen
ur first album was aight i gotta admit i was feelin it
but wen u realesed ur g-unit s**t i gotta admit i was feelin sick
u lost ur touch, u was shot now wat
now u signin olivia a.k.a. 'the sl*t'
sellin millions even tho u cant rap, i can but nobody can see me
but no true fan wuld pay 5o cents for a 50 cent cd
u rap bout magic sticks and candy shops
neva leave yo house, stayin protected by yo cops
wen get rich dropped we all thot u was hot
but then game helped us realize that a g-u-not
ur ryhmes are wack, u sell cuz em and dre got ur back
but compared 2 most rappers u still way in tha back
ull neva get passed them, they jus 2 hood for u son
so keep makin songs for trl, and rap bout ur fake guns
and u will continue to sell and then in ur mind u have won
and u will have ur fun, but us true rappers will neva ever buy one
if record sales equaled talent den u might be the s**t
but record sales mean nuttin so go on and have ur fit
i can see u at the g-unit record buildin cryin it up
screamin 'how this underground punk a-ron showin me up?'
well u aint got s**t none of ur songs are legit
cuz 'in my hood' u a 'wanksta', u 'in da club' 'juss a lil bit'
tony yayo sucks, so does lloyd banks and buck
olivias a s**t, and the game didnt make the cut?
cmon n***a u let him go cuz he was better then u
he spit hotter then u, he a veteren 2 u
u intimated by him, hed beat yo men
he signed yo contract, u released him then
everyone felt him, not u
u bruised, pre-teens think u cute
so u sell, cmon n***a u kno it true
im killin 50 cent and he already know
lights out, game over, round 1 TKO
who curtis think he is tryin 2 diss nas
he sayin he garbage, does 50 think he tupac?
he think he can rap he think he got tha rap game on lock?
he think he sells 2 tha streets but he jus cant compete
cuz 100% of his fans already know that he beat
he gettin owned by me, an undground emcee
but even if curtis jackson was on fire, he still wouldnt be hot as me
so take this as a diss, im breakin yo piggy bank
i killed all of u cats, buck, yayo, olivia, and banks
id bet 50 bucks yayos cd is gonna flop
cuz he aint rappin, all of his s**t is pop
and banks watch out cuz im 'on fire' and 'karma' comes back around
so imma give ya 9 shots like curtis wen u come threw my town
and buck u got game but u wit tha wrong crew
they 'let me in', so now wat u gon do?
olivias ticket in was wen she entered the candy shop
lickin all the d**ks even afta the music stopped
and 50, u were neva in da club
hate or love it, u were never even a thug
people wuld rather listen 2 the backstreet boys
lil kids beggin their mom for g-unit and 50 cent toys
u weak, u wack, u aint got nuthin on anybody here
u got rich and havent died yet but the massacre is near
tha foo who tried 2 kill u mustve been messed up in the head
cuz if u gave me 9 shots id guarentee u dead
g-unit aint nuttin but a boy band, no more hood then b2k
but the way they be actin they be to gay
i feel srry for banks wen he hears the news
that his boyfriend curtis got hung in a knoose
by the one and only a-ron, aka the don
i dissen 50 cent with a gun, just for some fun
20 bars to go and ive already won
even tho u sell millions of records and ive never made 1
curt better run wen he see me in the streets
livin it up in connecticut, as hood as can be
not, he a p***y, he think he tha best
but it hard 2 act tough wearin a fake bullet proof vest
and now its bout that time so imma borrow nas's lines, i kno yall remember this
fa**ot a** lloyd banks get gunned up and clapped quick
young buck get gunned up and clapped quick
tony yayo get gunned up and clapped quick
tha whole g-unit crew get gunned up and clapped quick
i dissed u all now get off eachothers d**k
and start writen ur rhymes for next round pricks
mr. jackson will read this and will make him paranoid
im jus underground, but this is like ether on sterioids
u all think ur tight cuz u all sell mils
but all ur rhymes are fake, yall dont got no skills
but yall say ur gangsta so buck pass tha blunt
cuz them gay-unit boys jus wanna have fun
im a-ron,
Three answers:
❤ εмιηεм
2010-08-14 01:33:06 UTC
Um? Eminem never dissed 50, Nor will he.. 50's like the closest thing to Proof he has now; 50 helped him get out of the depression zone. 50 is like his protoge, Eminem's his mentor..

Seriously?
Raha Rapbaz
2013-12-19 05:45:55 UTC
50 and marshall were friends! And eminem won't use bad words this much on a song.
Jess
2010-08-14 17:11:00 UTC
He doesn't.