Question:
Can anyone name all the Spice Girls?
Crash&Burn
2006-03-30 08:38:43 UTC
Can anyone name all the Spice Girls?
Eighteen answers:
Cherryade
2006-03-30 08:41:03 UTC
mel b /mel c /emma bunton /victoria beckam /gerri halliwell

scary spice/sporty spice/baby spice/posh spice/ginger spice

im sad i know
cleofox32
2006-03-30 16:51:48 UTC
Geri Halliwell aka Ginger Spice, Melaine Chisolm aka Mel C/Sporty Spice, Emma Bunton aka Baby Spice, Victoria Beckham (used to be Adams)aka Posh Spice, and Melaine Brown aka Mel B/Scary Spice
melssat
2006-03-30 16:39:27 UTC
Sporty Spice, Posh Spice, Scary Spice, Baby Spice - is that all of them?
2006-03-30 16:49:46 UTC
Baby, Sporty, Scary, Ginger, Posh
Wulff1e
2006-03-30 16:42:28 UTC
Why would anybody want to?

But their nicknames were Ginger, Posh, Sporty, Baby and Scary

who were in the same order :-

Geraldine Estelle Halliwell

Victoria Addams (now Beckham)

Melanie Jayne Chisholm

Emma Lee Bunton

Melanie Janine Brown

I have forgotton which one could actually sing
Wink
2006-03-30 16:41:13 UTC
Victoria-Posh, Geri-Ginger, Emma-Baby, Mel B-Scary, Mel C-Sporty:)
?
2006-03-30 16:41:35 UTC
O this is sad Emma Bunton, Victoria Beckham, Geri Halliwell, Melanie Brown and Melanie Chisolm
fresh_az_jess_iz
2006-03-30 16:40:36 UTC
ohh ohh i know i know! Posh Spice , Baby Spice, Scary Spice And Sporty Spice... Am i right!?
dumplingmuffin
2006-03-30 16:42:58 UTC
victoria beckam (posh spice) baby spice Emma bunting Gerri Haliwell(ginger)Mel C(sporty)Mel B (scary)
zip
2006-03-30 16:39:45 UTC
Scary, Posh, Baby, Ginger, Sporty I think
sarah
2006-03-30 16:44:03 UTC
yes.

baby spice-emma bunton.

scary spice. melanie brown (mel b)

posh spice-victoria beckham

ginger spice-geri halliwell

sporty spice-melanie c (mel c)
♠SunShine♠
2006-03-30 17:34:16 UTC
SPORTY SPICE, POSH SPICE, BABY SPICE, SCARY SPICE, GINGER SPICE? IM NOT SURE ABOUT THE LAST ONE.. IS IT GINGER? =/
emilie
2006-03-30 16:39:54 UTC
Emma, Mel B, Mel C, Victoria and Geri (who left)

Used to like them when I was a kid
radude26
2006-03-30 16:42:31 UTC
Larry, Moe, Curly and Shemp!
Da da da
2006-03-30 16:43:16 UTC
Washed-up, Talentless, Has-been, Hyped, and ummm, I forgot the fifth one.
babyphat
2006-03-30 16:56:36 UTC
baby, sporty, scary, posh,ginger
MojoMan